If you want to make and receive your cookbook in two weeks or less for a special event, there are some tricks for getting a cookbook finished in an afternoon or delivered as quickly as possible.
Here's some fast ways to finish when you're creating your cookbook:
1. Order a Ringed Binder Cookbook - get anything from 0 to 200 pages
You can actually order a Ringed Binder with 0 pages and order more pages separately at a later date. This is a great option if you don't have time to gather all your recipes before your deadline, or even if you just want the flexibility to add more recipes to the same cookbook later. For more information, see our article on how to order extra pages for your binder.
2. Use the Recipe Box - worry about design later
Sometimes it is easier to power through the typing part by entering all your recipes through your recipe box. Then you can add them by category to your cookbook and customize the design all in one sweep. To learn more about how to enter recipes through your recipe box click here.
3. Order An eCookbook AddOn - delivered right away
You can always purchase our eCookbook as an AddOn to the physical book if you're worried that you won't get your cookbook in time. That way you can access your cookbook from your smartphone or tablet whenever you want. Click here for more information on the eCookbook.
4. Choose The Faster Binding Styles - some take less time in production
If you've finished your cookbook and you want to ensure that you get it as soon as you can, you may want to consider which binding style you order. The main things to know about binding style turnaround times are:
- Wire-O Soft Cover cookbooks are the fastest to produce.
- Ringed Binder and Hardback Wire-O cookbooks are the next fastest to produce
- Image Wrap Hard Cover cookbooks (the standard hardback) are the slowest to produce. If you are really in a hurry, consider another binding style.
- For Fundraiser cookbooks, Fundraiser Wire-O styles are the quickest to produce
5. Upgrade Your Shipping - get your cookbook sooner
If you live in the U.S. you can always upgrade your shipping to UPS Next Day Air or UPS 2nd Day and increase the chances of getting your cookbook by your tight deadline. However, we cannot rush your order in the production process. Check out our Shipping Policy to learn more about your personal shipping options.
- Warning: U.S.P.S. can sometimes be slow for international orders even with upgraded shipping
6. Use Our WeTypeIt Feature - we'll type your recipes for you
Our new service, WeTypeIt, lets you upload photos or scans of your recipe cards and we will type up your recipes for you. Once we're done typing for you, we will notify you that the recipes are in your recipe box so that you can add them to your cookbook as you like. It's a lot quicker to snap photos then to type your recipes one by one. And we usually get it done fast! Check out our WeTypeIt page to learn more about the process.